World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

lol the only russian at my school

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1lol the only russian at my school Empty lol the only russian at my school Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:15 pm

Trond

Trond

is a downie douchebag who starts fights and after 6th grade got his ass beat hard every time who has no friends, is a complete dick to the girls, and everyone hates him.
lel

2lol the only russian at my school Empty Re: lol the only russian at my school Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:58 pm

Signaal2

Signaal2

he got rekt eh?

3lol the only russian at my school Empty Re: lol the only russian at my school Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:18 pm

Trond

Trond

Signaal2 wrote:he got rekt eh?
yeah, just about a week ago the little fucker punched one of my friends in gym, and my friend threw him down on the ground and beat the shit out of him.

4lol the only russian at my school Empty Re: lol the only russian at my school Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:36 pm

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

Everyone at my school is a chicken shit, especially with the guards there. There hasn't been a fight all year. I call the 210 pound pure muscle weight lifting kid a faggot. He just threatens me.

5lol the only russian at my school Empty Re: lol the only russian at my school Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:07 pm

Trond

Trond

lol same kid just went to jail for stealing 2 cars, crashing them, and faced something like 3 months to 5 years cuz there was a gun in one of the cars.

6lol the only russian at my school Empty Re: lol the only russian at my school Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:39 am

Signaal2

Signaal2

Trond wrote:lol same kid just went to jail for stealing 2 cars, crashing them, and faced something like 3 months to 5 years cuz there was a gun in one of the cars.

What a faggot

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum