World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

i've been reading RG...

+5
Megaluigi
Peppso
Trond
Kentucky
Commandant
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1i've been reading RG... Empty i've been reading RG... Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:33 am

Commandant

and posting a bit i must admit

were we like that in WWC years ago?

2i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:06 am

Kentucky

Admin

Yeah we used to be very active

3i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:42 pm

Trond

Trond

Kinda but not this bad.

4i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:40 pm

Commandant

i mean were we as stupid? i know i posted a lot of retarded shit because i was stupid as fuck back then, propably still am but its hard to meta analyze yourself

5i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:22 am

Peppso

Peppso

Yes. Yes x1000.

If you wanted to see a group of self-absorbed pseudo intellectuals spout more bullshit in one post than cattle farms do in a year, WWC was the place to be.

Of course there was still your occasional reasonable posters (going to go ahead and mention XieXie and TheGolden here) who made for some great conversation, political or what have you, but you can't look back and not admit that there was a large amount of faggotory. Whether it be spam or flame wars, those multi-page threads of nothing but fallacy arguments and insults that some try to display as "debates"- there was plenty of bullshit.

Source: Was on WWC from the beginning.

6i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:27 am

Peppso

Peppso

I'm pretty sure Jerry, Remington, would agree with me, it was either him or Branch who mentioned to me about how insane some of the "debates" were. Dat strawman doe

7i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:01 pm

Megaluigi

Megaluigi

I was on WWC in 2012. It was in its later life.

8i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:21 am

Silencer

Peppso wrote:I'm pretty sure Jerry, Remington, would agree with me, it was either him or Branch who mentioned to me about how insane some of the "debates" were. Dat strawman doe

I don't know who either of those are, but I distinctly remember Branch being quite a prick himself, in and out of debates and upon being invited responded with, "OMFG YOUKIDS WWC ISDEAD GET BACKTO REAL LIFE."
I found that pretty amusing since whenever I see him online, he's playing a game on Steam, and the top player in the WWC group.

9i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:02 am

Commandant

i still miss tovtov, i wonder if he still holds his radical views

10i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:26 am

Peppso

Peppso

By Jerry/Remington I mean Jericho. Also, yeah, I found branch to be a cunt at some times. still <3 u doe, branch~

As for tovtov, it's believed he was killed by roadside bomb.

At least that's what people were saying in my time, lol.

11i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:42 pm

Commandant

wat about populargirl? You still got a crush on her?

12i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:10 am

Yobobo

Yobobo

Commandant wrote:wat about populargirl? You still got a crush on her?

LOL

13i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:19 am

History0

History0

Yobobo wrote:
Commandant wrote:wat about populargirl? You still got a crush on her?

LOL

IMO Thorae and Grim were the best

14i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:14 am

Peppso

Peppso

i've been reading RG... F8pLu

15i've been reading RG... Empty Re: i've been reading RG... Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:59 pm

ael

ael
Admin

yes
everywhere 12 year olds claiming to be "intellectuals"
that's how wwc always looked like

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum