World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think my third eye's opening...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I think my third eye's opening... Empty I think my third eye's opening... Sat Jan 25, 2014 8:57 am

Trond

Trond

Decided to try using crystals to help boost the atmosphere in my house since some were laying around and after doing about five minutes of meditation with it(on root chakra), my forhead started hurting in the place of my third eye inside my brain.

Any of you opened up 6th chakra yet?

2I think my third eye's opening... Empty Re: I think my third eye's opening... Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:08 am

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

wtf

3I think my third eye's opening... Empty Re: I think my third eye's opening... Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:44 pm

Signaal2

Signaal2

4I think my third eye's opening... Empty Re: I think my third eye's opening... Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:41 am

Trond

Trond

After attempting to use it for a while it usually hurts a little anyway.

5I think my third eye's opening... Empty Re: I think my third eye's opening... Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Yobobo

Yobobo

Is this site owned by the perfumes and spices lobby? Who has this shit about their house?!

6I think my third eye's opening... Empty Re: I think my third eye's opening... Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:58 pm

RubiksCubix

"crystals"

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum