World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

Invited AtWar players to this WWC

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Invited AtWar players to this WWC Empty Invited AtWar players to this WWC Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:39 pm

Kentucky

Admin

I made a forum post.

I am hoping this will be a source of people.

2Invited AtWar players to this WWC Empty Re: Invited AtWar players to this WWC Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:55 pm

Trond

Trond

are they as bad as roblox crowd

3Invited AtWar players to this WWC Empty Re: Invited AtWar players to this WWC Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:56 pm

Megaluigi

Megaluigi

Link?

4Invited AtWar players to this WWC Empty Re: Invited AtWar players to this WWC Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:31 pm

Kentucky

Admin

@Trond

nowhere near

@Mega

This forum wont let me link for 7 days after registration.

5Invited AtWar players to this WWC Empty Re: Invited AtWar players to this WWC Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:44 pm

Megaluigi

Megaluigi

Kentucky wrote:
@Mega
This forum wont let me link for 7 days after registration.
That's fucking stupid.

6Invited AtWar players to this WWC Empty Re: Invited AtWar players to this WWC Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:32 am

Atticus

Atticus

Hello, my name is Baal, and I come here as ambassador of the 2edgy Atwar crowd. Expect a few of us to show up, though I'm sure most won't understand how to make an account on here. Natural selection, I guess. Either way, hello.

7Invited AtWar players to this WWC Empty Re: Invited AtWar players to this WWC Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:12 am

History0

History0

Welcome! I must admit, our community has decayed a lot compared to what it was years ago, but it the fact it has survived says a lot, IMO.

8Invited AtWar players to this WWC Empty Re: Invited AtWar players to this WWC Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:21 am

Kentucky

Admin

Yeah, it has been almost a year now since the first WWC Republic was founded (This is the 4th)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum