World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

Just saw weird shooting star...

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Just saw weird shooting star... Empty Just saw weird shooting star... Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:58 pm

Trond

Trond

Don't know what to think of it. I've seen shooting stars before, though I rarely see them in the city, especially on a night like this where there aren't many stars in the sky. I saw a white dot in the sky looking fairly close to the ground, maybe a few hundred meters up, with a bright red trail. It lasted maybe 2 seconds, about one second in or so another bright white blob came off of it, accelerating at the same speed, and then it just vanished.

Any of you seen anything like this?

2Just saw weird shooting star... Empty Re: Just saw weird shooting star... Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:23 pm

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

I haven't seen a shooting star since I was 4. I thought almost nothing of it when I did, but it just stuck with me for some reason. Weird how something so rare just went by like that without me giving a shit. The one I saw had a large white tail.

3Just saw weird shooting star... Empty Re: Just saw weird shooting star... Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:02 am

TheMyrco

TheMyrco

Yeah, happens a lot.

4Just saw weird shooting star... Empty Re: Just saw weird shooting star... Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:21 pm

ael

ael
Admin

try checking the NASA website and finding which asteroid passed above your district

5Just saw weird shooting star... Empty Re: Just saw weird shooting star... Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:08 pm

muhaimim

muhaimim

the angels are firing the cannons of heaven to keep the jinns out i think

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum