World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm going to the other WWC

+4
Trond
Megaluigi
ael
mrbobbilly
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'm going to the other WWC Empty I'm going to the other WWC Sun Jan 12, 2014 4:36 am

mrbobbilly

It has a better layout, I don't like the things that TheKentuckian did to Streetstalker, Kentuckian abused his powers, and they have better emoticons and also flags. Bye.

2I'm going to the other WWC Empty Re: I'm going to the other WWC Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:57 am

ael

ael
Admin

not your personal blog

3I'm going to the other WWC Empty Re: I'm going to the other WWC Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:46 am

Megaluigi

Megaluigi

Who are you, anyways?

4I'm going to the other WWC Empty Re: I'm going to the other WWC Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:24 am

Trond

Trond

agreed, but they're mainly inactive, plus they're filled with anons and randoms.

5I'm going to the other WWC Empty Re: I'm going to the other WWC Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:58 am

mrbobbilly

You cannot forgive TheKentuckian for what he did to Streetstalker, I would have stayed if it weren't for him.

6I'm going to the other WWC Empty Re: I'm going to the other WWC Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:45 am

ael

ael
Admin

mrbobbilly wrote:You cannot forgive TheKentuckian for what he did to Streetstalker, I would have stayed if it weren't for him.
jesus christ, we don't give a shit
just go away or keep posting bullshit to give me an excuse to ban you
this is not your personal blog

7I'm going to the other WWC Empty Re: I'm going to the other WWC Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:00 am

TheMyrco

TheMyrco

I still don't know what happened to streettalker.
I mean, he was talking about that half WWC doesn't trust him anymore, but I didn't notice anything..

8I'm going to the other WWC Empty Re: I'm going to the other WWC Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:04 am

Signaal2

Signaal2

TheMyrco wrote:I still don't know what happened to streettalker.
I mean, he was talking about that half WWC doesn't trust him anymore, but I didn't notice anything..

Apparently he said something about an IP address that shows he is from durham England when he said he moved to Greenland on RG

9I'm going to the other WWC Empty Re: I'm going to the other WWC Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Kentucky

Admin

Street stalker admitted that I did nothing to him and rather it was sinii trying to piss me off

10I'm going to the other WWC Empty Re: I'm going to the other WWC Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:40 pm

Kentucky

Admin

mrbobbilly wrote:You cannot forgive TheKentuckian for what he did to Streetstalker, I would have stayed if it weren't for him.
go ask him if it was really me who did it. I dare you.

11I'm going to the other WWC Empty Re: I'm going to the other WWC Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:56 pm

Yobobo

Yobobo

WHO THE FUCK IS STREETSTALKER

12I'm going to the other WWC Empty Re: I'm going to the other WWC Mon Jan 13, 2014 3:18 am

Trond

Trond

Yobobo wrote:WHO THE FUCK IS STREETSTALKER
oshit guys watch out mad greek here he smells immigrant watch out before he busts up all our asses like a greek cop on a bunch of curries woah

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum