World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post forums you can't post in here

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Post forums you can't post in here Empty Post forums you can't post in here Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:30 am

Werton34

Werton34
Admin

i will fix it

https://worldwidec.forumotion.co.uk

2Post forums you can't post in here Empty Re: Post forums you can't post in here Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:36 am

Kentucky

Admin

For me, I can post in all of them

3Post forums you can't post in here Empty Re: Post forums you can't post in here Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:53 am

ael

ael
Admin

economics
also fix the layout
get something more simple and minimalistic

4Post forums you can't post in here Empty Re: Post forums you can't post in here Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:05 am

Werton34

Werton34
Admin

I don't know how it can get any more minimalistic

https://worldwidec.forumotion.co.uk

5Post forums you can't post in here Empty Re: Post forums you can't post in here Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:06 am

ael

ael
Admin

Werton34 wrote:I don't know how it can get any more minimalistic

background is too much
layout is also too much
put something more simple and humble

6Post forums you can't post in here Empty Re: Post forums you can't post in here Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:18 am

History0

History0

Agreed.

7Post forums you can't post in here Empty Re: Post forums you can't post in here Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:56 pm

Trond

Trond

you mean like sections? If so then General, religion, forum games, and anus afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro 

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum