World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

So I just got papers please.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So I just got papers please. Empty So I just got papers please. Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:13 am

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

What fucking critics rated this one of the best games of 2013? It is boring, repetitive, and since characters in this game are basically just blue, red, green, yellow, and brown sprites with text dialogue that whole "emotional roller coaster" element is bullshit.

2So I just got papers please. Empty Re: So I just got papers please. Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:07 am

History0

History0

filthy kolech scum

3So I just got papers please. Empty Re: So I just got papers please. Fri Mar 14, 2014 10:56 am

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

I mean its a good game, but I don't see a reason to keep on playing it. Its basically check papers, let people through or send them back, and try to make enough money for the family you never see to not get sick and die or starve to death. I'm guessing you have to accept the bribes to survive since the rent just keeps going up. I don't know, I'll give it more of a chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum