World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

Things you think you should get a video game adaptation?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

Things you think you should get a video game adaptation? CrossedPsycho2wraparound

Been reading the web comic. I thought the one set in America was pretty bleh but the web comic is amazing.

Then I thought about what a great game this could make if it was given to the right developer, like walking dead.

Obviously it would be shit if it was given anything less than an A+ rating. I think the play style should be more survival horror than a zombie type game, since getting blood infects you in this.

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

It's crossed. Didn't realize the image was so big.

History0

History0

Nothing, really. Adaptations tend to be bad, and it's always better when the devs are original (supposing quality of the concept is equal).

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

History0 wrote:Nothing, really. Adaptations tend to be bad, and it's always better when the devs are original (supposing quality of the concept is equal).

Not really, tell tale makes great adaptations, usually book based games tend to be better than movie based ones.

History0

History0

I'm not saying there aren't good/great ones, it's just that they tend to be disappointing.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum