World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Day Z experience thus far

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My Day Z experience thus far Empty My Day Z experience thus far Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:21 am

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

Start playing

Find rotten kiwi

get hungry

eat it

get sick and hungry

find canned spaghetti

can't open it

die

2My Day Z experience thus far Empty Re: My Day Z experience thus far Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:51 pm

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

I played again, this time I found a biker helmet, some rope, a gun cleaning kit, and a can of beans. I found some guy who was friendly. I was starving buy this point and sick from rotten fruit so I gave it all to him and got down on my knees and asked him to end the pain.

3My Day Z experience thus far Empty Re: My Day Z experience thus far Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:04 pm

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

Got stocked up on shit, a backpack, cargo pants, military boots, a jacket, a motorbike helmet, shades, a fire axe, a canteen, five cans of food, a cooking pot, a gas container, and two cans of spray paint, and a box of cereal. Glitched off a ladder and died.

4My Day Z experience thus far Empty Re: My Day Z experience thus far Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:49 am

muhaimim

muhaimim

I was fully geared going through Elektro on a high pop server looking for some food there were snipers everywhere and idiots running away from me for no reason got shot instantly.

Went into the hospital there was another guy there with a baseball bat (later found out he had a revolver with some ammo concealed). He was friendly and asked me to give him an IV so while I was in the animation the douche hit me with his bat.

Didn't do shit and he tried to run I shot him so much everything he had was ruined.

5My Day Z experience thus far Empty Re: My Day Z experience thus far Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:09 am

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

I've gotten pretty far again. All blue clothing, I've seen like 5 backpacks on this one level. Thanks again to the OP who gave this for free, you where not a faggot.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum