World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dmitri Bulatov, An Ukranian Protestor, had been abducted and crucified (Yes, crucified!)

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TheMyrco

TheMyrco

On TV, an Ukranian anti-govnerment-protestor, that went missing a weak earlier, has declared that he had been abducted and crucified.

Dmitri Bulatov (35) disappeared a week ago and appeared Friday on TV with a seriously injured face and wounds on his hands.

"They have crucified me, scewered my hands. They have cut off my ear and cut in my face," says Bulatov, without using a lot of words to say who his abducters were.

Hij was then brought to the hospital. There he was visited by opposition leader Vitali Klitsjko. "What has been done to Dmitri is meant to make the people, who have stood up, afraid," says Klitsjko.

Bulatov participated in numerous demonstrations with cars against the govnerment of president Viktor Janoekovitsj. The cars drove in a convoy to the houses of govnerment leaders. On 29 December, nearly 2000 cars came to about a hundred meter from the house of Janoekovitsj.

REVOLUTION

Yobobo

Yobobo

Slingshots, roman army techniques, crucifiction- why is Ukraine turning into 1st Century. AD?

TheMyrco

TheMyrco

Yobobo wrote:Slingshots, roman army techniques, crucifiction- why is Ukraine turning into 1st Century. AD?

Because of the Russians.

Silencer

I'm not sure a revolution right on the doorstep of Russia is a good choice. These kind of things have a tendency to get hijacked.

TheMyrco

TheMyrco

Silencer wrote:I'm not sure a revolution right on the doorstep of Russia is a good choice. These kind of things have a tendency to get hijacked.

That's correct, but the people are very determined now.
This has been going on for - what - ~3 months?

Not to mention that the people have managed to sustain their own equipment and food supply as well.

Perhaps a war will happen to top this revolution off...?

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

OMG DID ANYONE HEAR THAT NEW THING ABOUT JUSTIN BIEBER

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum