World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why can't I post in pictures and videos?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why can't I post in pictures and videos? Empty Why can't I post in pictures and videos? Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:43 pm

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

I wanted to tell pit how unfunny his shitty parody video was.

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

To be honest the quality isn't bad, I just hate all music parodies, and don't watch them with an open mind.

Kentucky

Admin

I'll ask yobob to fix. Also, you must admit I am super hawt and good singer Very Happy

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

Yobobo is an admin now? It feels like everyone's been an admin except for me.

Yobobo

Yobobo

I'm not an admin, go lynch werton

Kentucky

Admin

By yobob I meant Werton, my bad.

Werton34

Werton34
Admin

Don't lynch me!

https://worldwidec.forumotion.co.uk

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

Seriously whats with the bagel obsession, do you come from a line of bagel miners?

Kentucky

Admin

MoonNoob wrote:Seriously whats with the bagel obsession, do you come from a line of bagel miners?
Jews eat bagels.

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

Kentucky wrote:
MoonNoob wrote:Seriously whats with the bagel obsession, do you come from a line of bagel miners?
Jews eat bagels.

That's right, I forgot you are not allowed to eat anything with flavor. Or have any type of fun.

Kentucky

Admin

MoonNoob wrote:
Kentucky wrote:
Jews eat bagels.

That's right, I forgot you are not allowed to eat anything with flavor.  Or have any type of fun.
bagels are amazing you goy

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

Kentucky wrote:
MoonNoob wrote:
Kentucky wrote:
Jews eat bagels.

That's right, I forgot you are not allowed to eat anything with flavor.  Or have any type of fun.

My religion requires I drink Mountain Dew and eat Doritos but I don't make songs about it.

Yobobo

Yobobo

MoonNoob wrote:
Kentucky wrote:
MoonNoob wrote:
Kentucky wrote:
Jews eat bagels.

My religion requires I drink Mountain Dew and eat Doritos but I don't make songs about it.

Shit, I didn't realise Halo had a religious following.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum