World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

How long till marijuana becomes completely legal in the U.S?

+5
harperofthefreenorth
Megaluigi
Kentucky
Werton34
ael
9 posters

Should marijuana be legal?

How long till marijuana becomes completely legal in the U.S? Vote_lcap70%How long till marijuana becomes completely legal in the U.S? Vote_rcap 70% [ 7 ]
How long till marijuana becomes completely legal in the U.S? Vote_lcap30%How long till marijuana becomes completely legal in the U.S? Vote_rcap 30% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 10

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ael

ael
Admin

Marijuana companies already in Colorado sold 1 million USD on the 1st day.
Marijuana is in a high demand in Colorado and shops cannot keep up with the millions of orders.
I am pretty sure the capitalist economic pillars of the U.S.A have gone crazy with these statistics. How long till the USA completely forgets the human impact marijuana has and completely legalize it for economical reasons? You cannot really stop underage people into illegally getting marijuana in their hands. Marijuana has proven to be very harmful for teenagers as it damages their brain on a larger scale than adults.

Consequences of Marijuana use:

Werton34

Werton34
Admin

I think its wholly wrong that it is legal anywhere

https://worldwidec.forumotion.co.uk

Kentucky

Admin

I don't think smoking weed is a good idea, but that doesn't mean others shouldn't be allowed to. Cigars are much worse and legal

Megaluigi

Megaluigi

It's a shame that America has come to this. These liberals make me sick to the stomach.

Kentucky

Admin

I isn't liberals, it is people who believe in liberty and freedom. You have the freedom to screw up your own life, the government isn't there to be mommy and discipline your personal actions, it is there to protect your rights (such as the right to get high) and liberties as well as protect you from violence and fraud committed by others.

Megaluigi

Megaluigi

You know what, Kentucky, you're absolutely right. We have to clean up the gene pool somehow. Maybe we can finally kill off the filthy people who do this stuff. Like, seriously, they knew what was coming to them when they learnt it in health class in school. We can make it even better by denying healthcare to marijuana users.

harperofthefreenorth

harperofthefreenorth

Legalize it and Tax it

MoonNoob

MoonNoob

420blezeitfaggets

Kentucky

Admin

Don't heavily tax it, just let people buy it. It is an item like anything else.

History0

History0

I say that if there's going to be a welfare state, the best things to tax for it are the unneeded "luxury" items, like this.

Kentucky

Admin

History0 wrote:I say that if there's going to be a welfare state, the best things to tax for it are the unneeded "luxury" items, like this.
We don't need a welfare state.

History0

History0

That's just like, your opinion, man.

Even without it, there are still a few things to pay for, and I'd prefer taxing this crap instead of every person.

Yobobo

Yobobo

Increase taxation on processed foods and intoxicating/ narcotic consumables and legalise the use of more of these substances, cut taxes on raw ingredients.

RubiksCubix

Yobobo wrote:Increase taxation on processed foods and intoxicating/ narcotic consumables and legalise the use of more of these substances, cut taxes on raw ingredients.

Yobobo! Once again, I agree with you completely.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum