World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in


You are not connected. Please login or register

This is a good representation of WWC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26 Re: This is a good representation of WWC on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:50 am

ael

avatar
Admin
i recommend not splitting the community and staying in this forum. plus the other forum is half non-wwcers

View user profile

27 Yeah on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:51 am

I attempted to diversify and invite several kinds of ppl into that forum. Unfortunately, smart ppl are rare in ROBLOX forum.

View user profile

28 Re: This is a good representation of WWC on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:52 am

ael

avatar
Admin
Megaluigi wrote:I attempted to diversify and invite several kinds of ppl into that forum. Unfortunately, smart ppl are rare in ROBLOX forum.

and for fucks sake we don't want cancerous people like corridan and littlemidget in our community

View user profile

29 Re: This is a good representation of WWC on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:54 am

I think Corridan and LittleMidget are cool now, but maybe need an eye kept on. But don't trust Sinii. He already posted a discriminatory comment on Christians on that forum.

View user profile

30 Re: This is a good representation of WWC on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:57 am

ael

avatar
Admin
Megaluigi wrote:I think Corridan and LittleMidget are cool now, but maybe need an eye kept on. But don't trust Sinii. He already posted a discriminatory comment on Christians on that forum.

you do realize that it's probably little midget that got our board banned right? no one cares about sinii anymore and i dont think she gives a damn
plus people like corridan and littlemidget shitpost all the time and attempt to "troll".

View user profile

31 Re: This is a good representation of WWC on Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:58 am

Yeah, you're probably right.

View user profile

32 Re: This is a good representation of WWC on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:45 am

Is Muhaimim here yet, btw?
I did send him the link.

View user profile

33 Re: This is a good representation of WWC on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:31 am

lol so I was right to ban littlemidget during my regime?

View user profile

34 Re: This is a good representation of WWC on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:44 am

Why were we deleted in the first place, we didn't spam porn and even "nig" was censored.

View user profile

35 Re: This is a good representation of WWC on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:46 am

Megaluigi wrote:There are 12 other WWCers, including signaal and Serbo, at wwchat.forumotion.com

Just checked it out, they have way more WWCers than we do here.

Try to get some to our side?

View user profile

36 Re: This is a good representation of WWC on Sun Jan 12, 2014 5:48 am

Yobobo wrote:lol so I was right to ban littlemidget during my regime?

View user profile

37 Re: This is a good representation of WWC on Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:02 am

ael

avatar
Admin
muhaimim wrote:
Megaluigi wrote:There are 12 other WWCers, including signaal and Serbo, at wwchat.forumotion.com

Just checked it out, they have way more WWCers than we do here.

Try to get some to our side?

no
most of them are 12 year olds from rg

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum