World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

I is of having very ambitious project

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I is of having very ambitious project Empty I is of having very ambitious project Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:17 am

History0

History0

One tragic characteristic of my country's politics is that while it is very democratic, all people do is complain about what they dislike and hope for a change in the elections (in fact, Uruguayans essentially do this about every issue in their lives), so... I decided to create a website where (kinda like Kickstarter) citizens may share plans that would have an effect on the nation outside of the elections (think of marches, urban art projects, leaflet distributing, charity campaigns, and other things), to comment on them, and to also have a national forum (there currently isn't anything like that here AFAIK) to talk about the economy, philophy, or whatever else.

It's the age of the Internet, and I wish to make the best use of it possible (and to continue the streak of changes coming from Uruguay Razz)

Opinions?

Werton34

Werton34
Admin

That's one ambitious ass plan you have there

https://worldwidec.forumotion.co.uk

History0

History0

In the Internet we trust.

It's not unprecendent (on the international level), either.

Werton34

Werton34
Admin

I don't think the UK has one

https://worldwidec.forumotion.co.uk

History0

History0

Well, but there are places like those for petitions (which reminds I forgot about REFERENDUMS [which CAN be organised with enough support]), Kickstarter, or any "single focus" website.

Yobobo

Yobobo

Kinda reminds me of the model Beppe Grillo is using for the Five Star movement in Italy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]