World Wide Chat
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
World Wide Chat

Politics, economics, current events forum also devoted to science, theology and philosophy

Currently removing topics that are unrelated to the boards they were posted in

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another modding project :p

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Another modding project :p Empty Another modding project :p Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:22 am

History0

History0

This time in Darkest Hour!

Featuring:

Completely bullshit timeline
A (hopefully) completely balanced world, no more irrelevant Africa or Latin America!
Awesome map by another modder

Byzantium!

Another modding project :p Htmjmqj

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/showthread.php?756887-Making-a-mod-with-the-E3-Map-%29

And yes, I'm serious.

2Another modding project :p Empty Re: Another modding project :p Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:26 pm

History0

History0

such map
very progress

Another modding project :p JVt4sgV

3Another modding project :p Empty Re: Another modding project :p Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:59 pm

History0

History0

North America!

Another modding project :p Iwi1pGq

4Another modding project :p Empty Re: Another modding project :p Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:28 am

History0

History0

Started working on Europe

Another modding project :p BJRSDRM

5Another modding project :p Empty Re: Another modding project :p Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:44 am

History0

History0

Any ideas, people?

6Another modding project :p Empty Re: Another modding project :p Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:02 am

History0

History0

Progress in Europe

Another modding project :p MVVbrPJ

7Another modding project :p Empty Re: Another modding project :p Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:44 am

TheMyrco

TheMyrco

I don't completely know what's going on, but it looks awesome.
Conquer everybody now ok.

8Another modding project :p Empty Re: Another modding project :p Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:48 am

History0

History0

I keep most of the pics and and info in the forum linked above.

For the map, only Southeast Asia, the Pacific and most of Africa are left.  Cool 

9Another modding project :p Empty Re: Another modding project :p Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:12 am

Signaal2

Signaal2

Did you ever finish that other one you did?

10Another modding project :p Empty Re: Another modding project :p Fri Feb 28, 2014 3:17 am

History0

History0

No, because in the other website I posted in (the company's) there's was no interest at all, so I saw no reason to keep working on it (a shame, because that game desperately needs new content).
This time it's different, I've been already getting support from 5 users.

11Another modding project :p Empty Re: Another modding project :p Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:46 am

History0

History0

Probably none of you have the game, but if you follow that link you'll find the first download at the top.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum